- Managing all databases.
- Providing all essential accounting and booking keeping services, including account reconciliations, tax statements and filings, and payroll.
- Preparing and submitting grant financial reports and reimbursement requests.
- Preparing all essential reports and documents for annual audit and 990 filing.
- Supporting executive director in budgetary planning and preparation and overall stewardship of organization’s financial resources.
- Supporting executive director’s fundraising efforts, in particular preparing and managing twice-yearly individual and family mail appeals and acknowledgment letters in a timely manner.
Over the course of the year, this position’s workload and weekly time commitment varies, with the periods leading up Artsplosure’s major presentations (First Night Raleigh on New Year’s Eve, Live & Local in mid-April, and Artsplosure – The Raleigh Arts Festival the third weekend in May), when a full-time commitment is required. During interim period between festivals and in the summer months, the time commitment is minimal.
Self-directed, team player who is results-oriented and has a bachelor’s degree in business or accounting; familiarity with Quickbooks and Filemaker Pro; small business or nonprofit financial management experience.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Executive Director Michael Lowder by October 4, 2019.