- Overseeing and managing advertising, public relations, promotional campaigns in support of Artsplosure festivals and revenue generating efforts, including admission and ticket sales, special fundraising events, and sponsorship solicitations.
- Developing and managing media sponsorship campaign, including soliciting media affidavits in a timely manner.
- Managing Artsplosure’s websites and social media presence, including its mobile app, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Serving as chief author of Artsplosure’s festival-specific marketing and informational materials, including collateral pieces, in particular festival program guides, media releases and alerts, and print advertisements.
- Acting as liaison to advertising agency in the design and production of all collateral materials and print and broadcast media campaign and to festival sign and banner design and production vendor.
- Serving as a chief public spokesperson and media liaison prior to and during festivals; working with media representatives to ensure high-profile editorial support in advance of each festival.
- Managing audience research initiatives; preparing audience demographic report in a timely manner.
- Managing college and high school internship program.
Self-directed, team player who is results-oriented and has a bachelor’s degree in communications and/or marketing; 2 – 5 years of relevant experience; graphic design skills; computer and website-management literate (Macintosh OS, WordPress, Word, Excel, Database software); excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Executive Director Michael Lowder by October 4, 2019.